It's no secret that people become obsessed with RAF. Without the obsession, would RAF be alive today? Perhaps, but it wouldn't be nearly as cool as it is.
Signs of The RAF Obsession
- You're going through your regular daily activities and you think, "I wonder what [RAFian] is doing right now."
- You have RAF dreams.
- You no longer picture Richard as a mighty deity, but as a cool guy that has a cool forum.
- You know the secret of Pie.
- You know Orsino so well, he could be your pet.
- You have a RAF significant other
- Whenever RAF is down you go through withdrawal
We all know there is the RAF obsession. What I want to know is why.
All members come to RAF for the same general reason. The Animorphs. Is that why everyone stays? For some, maybe. However for many more, I highly doubt that is the reason.
Why do I stay? The answer is simple. The people! Where else can you find such a diverse community who have the similar tastes? RAFians are awesome. They all have a great sense of humour, are good hearted and love The Animorphs.
So my question for the table is
Why do you stay?